Have you ever thought about getting an official Disney travel planner to plan you next dream trip?
On this week’s episode, we will be speaking with Laura of Destinations in Florida who specializes in making your vacation dreams come true!
Today she will share:
- The common myths about hiring an authorized Disney vacation planner
- Why you would want to book a Disney Vacation through Destinations in Florida
- Advice for someone who has never been to Walt Disney World before and doesn’t know where to start
- Help with booking Dining Reservations and FastPasses
- And so much more!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
Our guest today is a Disney Travel Planner at Destinations in Florida. Laura Schindler lives in St. Louis, Missouri, with her husband and two daughters, and has successfully accomplished the feat of turning her family into Disney fanatics like her.
She is a true believer in the Disney “magic” and sincerely wants to share that joy with anyone considering a Disney trip. She wants everyone to be as passionate about the parks as she is and hopes to instill that passion in her clients.
In addition to Disney-related travel, she has traveled throughout the U.S. and is a big fan of the National Parks. She is always up for an adventure but believes you can never be too prepared. She enjoys researching and planning almost as much as traveling.
Laura is a Disney College of Knowledge graduate. As a graduate, she will help you accomplish your Disney planning goals.
Let’s listen to how a Disney planner can be a game changer for your next trip!
Laura’s Travel Favorites:
- Theme Park:Magic Kingdom
- Attraction: Soarin’ or Tower of Terror
- Character:Mickey, of course!
- Disney Resort:Port Orleans French Quarter
- Walt Disney World Snack:Dole Whip
Places Laura Has Traveled
- Destinations in Florida click here
- Theme Park Questions here
- Get the Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide here
- Top Theme Park Tips here
- Theme Park Planning Guide here
- My Theme Park Recommendations here
- Grab your FREE Disney Itinerary here
Other Ways to Listen 😎
About Destinations in Florida
Destinations in Florida is a Florida based travel agency with offices in Orlando, FL and Jacksonville Beach, FL. They specialize in family vacations. Their agents live and work in the #1 family destination in the world!
Many of their agents have worked at the popular Orlando Theme Parks, so they have the experience and advice you cannot get from any other company.
Destinations in Florida Awards and Recognitions:
Walt Disney World
- Selected as one of the 1st Earmark Agencies called Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Earmark Award for 2015
- Mine Train Statue in recognition of 10th Anniversary partnering with Disney Destinations
- 2009 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- 2011 Disney Destinations Top Sales Performer
- Seen on the Today Show, Disney Family Fun, and more
Universal Orlando Resort:
- Universal Studios Specialist Agency
- 2010 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2011 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
- 2012 Universal Studios Travel Agency of the Year
Destinations in Florida Testimonials
#1 I just want to say thank you! We had a really good time. We could not have done it without your guidance. The personal touches for free amazed me. Everytime we got an email from you, we got more and more excited with the coloring sheets, Hidden Mickey hunts, and even scavenger hunts. The extra magic you provided was incredible. Thanks!
#2 I just wanted to THANK YOU for the great Disney vacation that you arranged for my family. You take all of the hassle out of planning a vacation, from suggesting a great hotel (Disney Yacht Club), getting our park tickets, making dinner and show reservations, and even arraigning for tickets and transportation to Universal Studios. I know from experience that having you book my vacation is so much easier than doing it myself and you always look for the best deals to save me money. You have a customer for life and I will continue to recommend you to my friends.
Overall, remember to always contact an authorized Disney vacation planner for any questions you may have regarding your trip.
If you have any additional questions, be sure to leave them in the comment box below.
Be sure to contact Laura to Book your next Walt Disney World vacation: email@example.com
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Don’t forget to discover the new magical and mysterious Disney adventure of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Get more of your Disney questions answered below:
- What to pack for a Theme Park?
- Can Disney Tickets be Transferred?
- How to find a vacation home near Walt Disney World?
- What are the 5 best family resorts near Walt Disney World?
- Are Disney pools heated?
- Where are Disney Parks Located?
- How to do Walt Disney World on a Budget?
- How Much Does It Cost to Park at Walt Disney World Parks?
- Is the Magic Kingdom for Adults?
- What are Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone?
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park?
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!