Question of the week: Where are Disney’s Electric Vehicle Charging Stations?
For soon to be Disney guests with environmental friendly vehicles, you’ll be happy to know that Walt Disney World offers Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.
There are ChargePoint charging stations located within the Walt Disney World Resort in the parking lots of Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and Disney Springs. All you have to do is ask a Cast Member for directions to these charge ports. The charging stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
- Epcot: 4 stations at the front of the Journey Parking Lot
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park: 4 stations in the Medical Parking Lot
- Disney Springs: 6 stations: 3 on the 5th floor of the Orange Garage and 3 on the 5th floor of the Lime Garage
How much does it cost to use the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Disney?
The cost is $0.35 per kilowatt hour. A minimum service amount of $1.50 is required. Charging will stop once the vehicle’s battery is fully charged. At that moment, the ChargePoint will “ping” to alert the owner that the car is ready.
[alert alert_heading=”Please note:” alert_text=”To use this service, you will need a credit card or a pre-ordered ChargePoint card.” alert_style=”alert-warning”/]
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Don’t forget to discover the new magical and mysterious Disney adventure of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Get more of your Disney questions answered below:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Are Disney pools heated?
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- The Top Money Saving Websites for Theme Parks
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!