Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over simple Disney World tips for first timers!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Today we’ll uncover Disney World tips for first timers with:
- First Time Disney World Must Do’s
- Tips for Booking a Disney World Vacation
- Disney World First Visit Perks
- Saving Money at Disney
- How to get the First Time Disney World Button
- The Best Days to Go to Disney World
9 Quick Disney World Tips to Get You Started
On this episode we’ll go through over 20+ secrets for your Disney World vacation. I have listed 11 easy tips below.
- View the Disney Crowd Calendar
- Arrive at the Disney Parks early
- Get a Disney MagicBand
- Save money at Disney by buying multi-day tickets
- Book your Disney World vacation with an authorized vacation planner
- Know where to find Disney Characters
- Have your FastPass selections made before your visit
- Understand the Disney Dining Plan
- Have a water park game plan
Don’t for to grab your FREE Disney Itinerary here
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question by emailing me here.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!