Candlelight Processional 2014 Returns to Epcot: Candlelight Processional is one of my favorite ThemePark holiday traditions to do at Walt Disney World. Each guest at Epcot is entertained with the jubilant reciting of the divine Christmas story from November 28th until December 30th. The story is usually told by a celebrity narrator accompanied with a 50-piece orchestra and a magnificent mass choir.
Among new celebrity narrators this year is Jonathan Groff, the voice of the beloved, rugged mountain man Kristoff in “Frozen.” Candlelight performances are at 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:15 p.m. at America Gardens Theatre (Show times on December 7 are 6:45 and 8:15 p.m. only). Guests may purchase Candlelight Dining Packages to reserve a seat at the Candlelight Processional. These packages include a delicious meal, a guaranteed seat for one of the Candlelight Processional performances and a pre-arranged location for fireworks viewing. Guests may call 407.WDW DINE for reservations or at www.disneyworld.com. Since the Candlelight Processional at Epcot is one of Disney’s most popular events, remember that availability is limited. Book now!
Epcot Candlelight Processional 2014 Celebrity Narrator Schedule:
- 11/28 – 11/29: Jodi Benson
- 11/30 – 12/2: Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/3 – 12/4: Jonathan Groff NEW!
- 12/5 – 12/6: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/7 – 12/9: LeVar Burton
- 12/10 – 12/11: Edward James Olmos
- 12/12 – 12/14: Joe Morton NEW!
- 12/15 – 12/17: Chita Rivera
- 12/18 – 12/20: Ana Gasteyer NEW!
- 12/21 – 12/23: Marlee Matlin
- 12/24 – 12/25: Isabella Rossellini
- 12/26 – 12/27: Blair Underwood
- 12/28 – 12/30: Steven Curtis Chapman
*Please note that narrators are subject to change without notice.
Be sure to contact Laura at Destinations in Florida for the best Walt Disney World vacation package!
This is a sponsored post from Destinations in Florida. The links listed on this page are associated with ThemeParkHipster and are referred to as affiliate links. Click here for the complete Disclosure Statement.