Let Me Help You Get Results by Writing Quality Content and Guest Posts for You
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, tips, suggestions, partnership ideas, requests and so on. All are appreciated.
Thank you for your interest in working with ThemeParkHipster. On this website I teach women how to courageously go to theme parks alone with easy tips and strategies, so they can save money, save time, and leave feeling happy and confident.
I also write about places to stay, things to do, and places to eat that theme park guests may not know about.
ThemeParkHipster offers all types of advertising and sponsorship, so make sure to e-mail and ask any questions that you may have.
This website was started in September of 2012 and since then has grown to have many active readers. I believe that my readers are very loyal to my blog and truly are engaged with my posts throughout social media.
Current Services Offered
I’d love to hear your thoughts about working with ThemeParkHipster with the possibility of also being added to your list for future events. I have experience working with brands and I look forward to adding you to that list.
- Ad Space
- Brand Ambassador
- Content Creator
- Event Reviews
- Product Review
- Sponsored Posts
Let Me Help You Get Results by Giving You Pro Blogger Tips for Growing Your Brand and Your Business
Blog Consulting and Review
Consulting: For brand new blog (blogs which are less than 6-month-old), I assist in creating their online platform and presence.
Review: Current blog owners can receive a full consultation of their site including review of social media, branding and general appeal to the user. I will also recommend any potential changes to be made.
Social Media Consulting
I will assist in creating social media presence and help develop social media strategy. This will include review and analysis of your current social media gameplan. We will also discuss your analytics, what works, and what we can change.
Keynote Speaker or Workshop Trainer
I will deliver prompt and professional replies to your emails and inquiries. I will also provide an announcement about your event on my blog and social media.
There will also be a professionally prepared presentation that hits the goal topics you’re looking for to serve your audience with well designed slides.
There will also be a resource page created exclusively for your attendee.
Hour by Hour Rate
This rate is if any of these package don’t work for you and you need additional or individualized consulting, not listed above.
Media Mentions and Guest Posts
- 2013 The Orlando Informer – Orlando Water Park Adventures and Solo Theme Park Adventuring the Right Way
- 2014 Confessions of a Lifestyle Preneur interview with Curt Worrell – From Pharmacist to Theme Park Blogger
- 2015 The Adventures in Spirit and Entrepreneurship interview with Natasha Senkovich – From Pharmacist to Loving Life as a Theme Park Blogger
- 2017 Diamond Hearts Theme Parks Podcast – #10 – Nikky from ThemeParkHipster.com, Solo Theme Park Travel, Theme Park Expansions, Happy Death Day at HHN?
- 2017- Present Feedspot RSS – Feedspot Top 50 Theme Park Blogs
- 2018 Pharmacy Times – Pharmacists with Side Hustles
- 2018 WDW Vacation Tips – 10 Pro Tips for Solo Disney Travelers
- 2018 Will Save For Travel – Restaurants in Epcot World Showcase
- 2018 Diamond Hearts Theme Parks Podcast – Episode #60 – Top Theme Park Moments of 2018
- 2019 Attraction Tickets Direct – The Best Rides at Universal Orlando
- 2019 Life with Tanay – These 18 Black Families are Showing Their Disney Side
- 2019 Afros & Pixie Dust – Interview with Theme Park Hipster
- 2019 Attraction Tickets Direct – Discover the Best Animal Encounters in Orlando
- 2019 Travel Awaits – Camping at Disney World’s Fort Wilderness: 11 Expert Tips
- 2019 Washington Post – Childless millennials are passionately defending their Disney fandom
- 2019 Travel Awaits – 13 Expert Tips For Attending Disney World’s Food And Wine Festival
- 2020 Paul Lane Book – It All Started with a Blog: Detangling the Wide Web of Disney Bloggers
- 2021 Book of the Mouse Club – #52: Podcast Party – “It All Started With a Blog: Detangling the Wide Web of Disney Bloggers” by Paul Lane (ft. Special Guests Victoria Wade of Tea with V, Nikky J of Theme Park Hipster & Lou Mongello of WDW Radio)
- 2021 Solo Traveler – Solo to Walt Disney World: A First Timer’s Complete Guide
- 2021 WDW Radio – Episode 623: Best Restaurants to Dine Solo in Walt Disney World
- 2021 Book of the Mouse – #57: Author Interview – “ The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide” by Nikky J of Theme Park Hipster
- 2021 Theme Park Portal – We Asked the Experts About Theme Parks in 2021 and Beyond
- 2021 USA Today 10Best – Expert Panel Member for 10Best Readers’ Choice (Theme Park Awards)
- 2021 OrlandoVoyager – Meet Nikida Metellus (Portraits of Orlando)
- 2021 Morning Consult As Consumers Feel Comfortable Again, Amusement Parks Could Be in Line for a Busy Summer
Get to Know Me
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Nikky. I’m a wife, a mother, a pharmacist turned theme park blogger, and a Published Author who loves ALL things amusement park related!
I was born and raised in Florida, which attributes to my theme park love and passion.
Ever since I was a child I had a natural affinity to the parks here that has now spilled over into adulthood.
Instead of rushing over to the thrill rides, like I used to, you may find me in the Italy Pavilion at Epcot enjoying a nice glass of wine and a delightful book!
This constant traveling to theme parks, along with my love of writing, birth ThemeParkHipster!
The solo travel started with the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter unexpectedly, because I could not convince a single friend or family member to accompany me for twelve hours in the blazing Florida heat for a theme park event.
I’m so happy that you’re joining me on this theme park journey. If you want to become an affiliate, brand partner, or just have a burning theme park question, then be sure to connect with me.
Also read my journey from tragedy to top theme park blogger here!
The Next Step
Are you interested in working with me?
Here’s how to get started.
If interested, please email me at email@example.com or you can fill out the contact information below. I look forward to working with you!