The Epcot Festival of the Arts is Disney’s way of combining the creativity of arts and food in only a way Disney can do!
Although it began only three years ago, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts has become a huge part of the Disney Culture.
It is essentially a celebration of creativity.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on certain links, I may receive a small commission at no additional charge to you.
Listen to What to Expect from the Festival of the Art on Podcast Episode 62 Below
Today I have a real treat for you— we are going to go over everything you need to know about planning out your trip to the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
We’ll Go Over:
- What is the Festival of the Arts
- Top tips to make the most of your day
- The best food at the festival
What to Know Before You Go
Before we end this foodie guide, let’s go through a few things you should know before you make your way over to Disney’s Epcot.
Epcot Festival of the Arts Details
- Will take place in World Showcase and Future World at Epcot
- Is open daily from January 8, 2021 to February 22, 2021
- The Food Studios open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Epcot admission is required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
How much does Epcot cost?
A one-day REGULAR season Epcot ticket starts at $109* (prices do fluctuate based on the season).
What are the Best Rides at Epcot for Adults?
Read the full guide to doing Epcot the grown-up way!
How many countries does Epcot have?
There are 11 (eleven) countries in Epcot.
What are the countries in Epcot?
Do you need a separate ticket for Epcot International Festival of the Arts?
You do not need an additional ticket to participate in the Epcot Festival of the Arts.
If you plan on doing any of the special seminars, then you will have to pay additional fee.
Can you use Dining Plan snack credits at Epcot Festival of the Arts?
You sure can!
The snack credit can be used for most food items under $6.49. Simple snacks include pastries, ice cream bars, water bottles and soda.
*Disney Dining Plan currently on pause.
Where are the best places to have a drink Epcot?
Like everywhere in the park and I mean that.
Nothing else needs to follow…
I will say that Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in the Italy Pavilion and La Cava Del Tequila in the Mexico Pavilion are the absolute best places to chill and enjoy a drink.
If it’s not too crowded.
Don’t Forget to Have Your Drinking Around the World at Epcot Passport Handy
Don’t get overwhelmed trying to plan your perfect route around World Showcase. You already have enough to worry about for your Disney vacation.
Get your Drinking Around the World Passport to help you keep track of your progress of the best drinks in Epcot.
What are the best drinks at Epcot?
My top 5 must have alcoholic beverages are:
- Avocado Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
- Mediterranean Journey for Spice Road Table in Morocco
- Leaping Leprechaun from Rose & Crown Pub in United Kingdom
- Apple Ice Wine from the Trading Post in Canada
- Sangria from La Cava del Tequila in Mexico
You can read more of the best drinks at Epcot here!
Final Thoughts on the Epcot Festival of the Arts
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs from January to February of 2021 so, be sure book any of your do reservations today!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Ask a question by emailing me here
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Thanks for listening and reading!
(Original Article Date: June 28, 2020/Updated January 8, 2021)