On today’s episode I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to save and budget for your solo Walt Disney World trip.
- Decide which park or parks you want to visit.
- Determine the total cost of your trip.
- Start your 6-month savings plan.
- Book your vacation once you have saved approximately 50% of your goal.
- Track your spending while on vacation.
- Have fun!
Check out the full article on saving for Disney here: https://www.themeparkhipster.com/saving-for-walt-disney-world/
Let’s listen to ways to save for your Disney trip.
THIS MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Check out my affiliates:
Cheap theme park tickets: Undercover Tourist
Best Florida, Disney, or Universal vacation packages with a FREE quote: Destinations in Florida
Cheap Airfare: Cheap O Air
You can also “snail” mail me at P.O. Box 607717 Orlando, Florida 32860
Rock your own ThemeParkHipster t-shirt
Connect with me:
Thank you for listening, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!