Today I have another great episode just for you! I will continue to talk about my number one theme park in the world, Epcot. I will tell you how to do it as an adult.
This episode will answer why Epcot is for grown-ups. It will also go through the following common questions:
- How to do Epcot in a day?
- What are the best rides, attractions, shows, dining, and annual events at Epcot for Adults?
- what countries are in Epcot?
- Where are the best places to drink in Epcot?
- What are the must do drinks at Epcot?
In episode 17 (part one) we went over:
- The cost of Epcot
- Tips for Epcot
- Things to do at Epcot for adults
So if you haven’t heard that one, please go back and listen to it.
There aren’t many thrill rides here, but the rides at Epcot come with more of a purpose then what you will see in other Disney theme parks. The classic dark rides, the theatrical entertainment, and the seasonal events are great for a more mature audience.
This isn’t to say that kids won’t enjoy Epcot.
But a lot more adults truly love and enjoy it and I’m TOTALLY not being biased…
…well maybe I am.
Resources mentioned in this week’s episode.
- Check out the full Epcot for Adults article
- Get your Theme Park Questions Answered here
- Grab your copy of the Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- Read my Top Theme Park Tips
- Start your Solo Theme Park Planning here
- Check out my Theme Park Recommendations
Grab your FREE Disney Itinerary here – http://eepurl.com/bQ4a8L
Let’s listen to how to do Epcot like a true adult ThemeParkHipster!
Listen now 😎
THIS MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Check out my affiliates:
Best Florida, Disney, or Universal vacation packages with a FREE quote: Destinations in Florida
Flight Deals: Cheap O Air
You can also “snail” mail me at P.O. Box 607717 Orlando, Florida 32860
Rock your own ThemeParkHipster T-shirt
Connect with me: