Join me on this jolly adventure as we journey through the sights and sounds of Christmas at Busch Gardens. This year’s Christmas Town beams with twinkling lights and yuletide shows!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to bring you more videos. Thank you for your support!
During the holiday season at Busch Garden’s you will be able to:
- Watch world-class ice skaters
- Listen to melodious tunes
- Visit your favorite Sesame Street characters
- Discover Christmas Town® Village
- Shop for the perfect gifts
- Taste special Christmas treats
- Enjoy the model trains that encircle a miniature Christmas city
- Meet Rudolph and friends, including Sam the Snowman, at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland
- Visit Santa’s House
This event is on select dates until Dec. 31, so be sure to check with Busch Gardens to make sure you’re going on a day where you can experience all of the Christmas happenings. Admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Christmas Town is included with park admission. Anyone with a ticket to Busch Gardens, a valid Fun Card or Annual Pass can enjoy this festive holiday event.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is open on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Check the website to verify park hours.
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Busch Gardens alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Busch Gardens vacation soon? Read the Theme Park Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Complete Busch Gardens Guide
- Complete SeaWorld Guide
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!