The CLC Regal Oaks is a beautiful resort a short distance away from Walt Disney World and other Orlando attractions. I found this resort while scrolling through the Hotels .com app.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
Check out the townhome video tour below!
I booked a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom townhome for an extended weekend with the family. Our own staycation getaway after experiencing a tragic death in the family. Check in was easy and staff was very friendly and accommodating, helping us with room service and understanding the dining options onsite. The first floor was very nice and equipped with a full kitchen, dining area, 1/2 bath and living room. The upstairs area had three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
One of the three bedrooms had a television. The townhouse had its own Jacuzzi tucked away in a spaciously, serene patio. It was such a great way to end a day at the theme parks. The townhouse was very clean, organized, and well kept.
There’s a clubhouse, a resort-style pool area, and a walking trail. The clubhouse has a small restaurant inside. It was pricey, but the food was pretty good. CLC Regal Oaks does offer lots of activities similar to Disney Resort hotels, such as cake decorating, water aerobics, hidden quests, and more!
Now let’s go through the Pros and Cons of CLC Regal Oaks
- Beautiful layout
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Huge shower and tub
- Clean rooms
- Entrance gate with security
- Very close to Disney and convenient to most local attractions
- Serene and quiet
- Washer and dryer inside unit
- Private covered spa
- Some of the furniture and appliances were a bit worn
- Your room will not be cleaned on a regular basis
The place is a great value. At the time of my visit I paid $180 per night for a 2-story, 3 bedroom/2.5 bath townhome during peak season. I recommend this resort, especially if you will be spending an extended time in the Orlando area and you want a home-away-from-home feel with all the amenities to support you and your guests.
Overall, I would stay at CLC Regal Oaks again!
Things to know before you go to CLC Regal Oaks Resort
Here are some of the frequently asked questions.
Regal Oaks Resort Address
5780 Golden Hawk Way
Regal Oaks Resort Distance from Entertainment
- Encantada Resort (sister resort) 8.3 miles
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom 4.0 miles
- Disney’s Epcot 4.0 miles
- ESPN Wide World of Sports 4.4 miles
- Disney Springs (Downtown) 7.0 miles
- SeaWorld / Aquatica 11.0 miles
- I-Drive 360 (International Drive) 10.9 miles
- Universal Orlando Resort 12.5 miles
- Downtown Orlando 19.5 miles
- Legoland 34.5 miles
I hope you enjoyed this review. Let me know if you’ve ever stayed here before.
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to park alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Universal Orlando vacation soon? Read the Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- The Complete Theme Park Checklist
- Walt Disney World Free Dining
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping Hipsters!