The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts is in full swing. I got a chance to go out there a few days ago…
…and let me tell you that the food was absolutely AMAZING!
This year’s festival will not disappoint you. The integration of art on every different level will have you left inspired to CREATE something awesome.
Check out the video below and let me know if you plan on going this year.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the website and allows me to bring you more content. Thank you for your support!
The Festival of the Arts Food!
Food is art!
A sushi twist!
Want more theme park tips? Check out the theme park tips page. If you’re thinking about going to Disney alone, then read the top 18 tips. Are you planning a Disney vacation soon? Read the Disney Vacation Planning Guide for your next dream trip!
Don’t forget to discover the new magical and mysterious Disney adventure of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
If you enjoyed this article, then you’ll love these:
- Epcot for Adults the Complete Guide
- Festival of the Arts Complete Guide
- Epcot Food and Wine Guide
- Ways to Enjoy Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Tips for Doing Walt Disney World on a Budget
- The Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket list Magic Kingdom for Adults the Complete Guide
- 18 Tips for Going to a Theme Park Alone
- How to Plan for a Solo Day at a Theme Park
- The Advantages for Going Solo to a Theme Park
- The Solo Theme Park Traveler’s Guide
- The Top Money Saving Websites for Theme Parks
For more theme park news, discounts, tips and guides, subscribe to the newsletter!
Until next time, Happy Park Hopping!